jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Dan Connelly <daniel.s.conne...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Using jackrabbit from .NET apps
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:07:35 GMT
Jackrabbit supports WebDAV (as a Network drive) on Windows using a Java
web application servlet.    I have found this to be an excellent
integration strategy for access to Java Content Repository from Windows,
particularly for integrating Axis SOAP/XML transmissions with Windows
XML applications (.Net or otherwise).

But, of course, it all depends on what sort of repository your client
needs to use.   The WebDAV api is not as powerful as the JCR api.

       -- Dan