jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Nowak <marcin.j.no...@comarch.com>
Subject Re: eXist
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:09:16 GMT
So you suggest that storing data as attributes could be more efficient
in Jackrabbit? After weekend I'll try to provide some results of the
same test cases but with another set of XML-s with storing based on
attributes, I'll also make some comparison charts.

If there are any give me some suggestions how data should be organized
to fit best in Jackrabbit architecture - what should I avoid, where are
the limitations/depth, number of subtags on one level, etc./ ?