jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Nowak <marcin.j.no...@comarch.com>
Subject Re: eXist
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 06:03:49 GMT
Hi,

For testing purposes of Jackrabbit I (in fact we :)) have used attached
classes and some junk-XML documents of size 4715740 B, testing eXist was
not so complex, as we used provided by authors of eXist demo application
and imported same files in same procedure as we did for Jackrabbit.
Report on Jackrabbit performance can be found in this mailing archive,
and results achieved in eXist - I don't have a formal report on it now -
but you can easily reproduce those tests. Jackrabbit performance report
was based on Jackrabbit v. 1.1.1, after that we relaunched tests again,
based on the same procedure and Jackrabbit v. 1.2.1 - results were
better ca. 20% - in fact tests should now be relaunched because of
bundle persistence manager.

Looking forward for your reply :)

BR,
Marcin Nowak