jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV - Access Manager
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:35:07 GMT
Alexandre Martins wrote:
> Hi All,    I'm implementing a system that uses the webdav server. However,
> the login box that is presented uses the "LoginModule" only. I need to use
> the AccessManager that controls the access to workspaces, for example.
> Is it necessary to change the webdav code?

no, why do you think so?
the LoginModule and the AccessManager aren't anything dav specific,
are they? they are configured in the repository.xml if i'm
not mistaken.

> Other question... how can I disable the webdav server to one workspace?
> ex.
> The workspace "work1" cannot be accessed by webdav.

not in terms of access control, since this is not governed
by the dav server. if however that workspace can never be accessed
by webdav you could provide your own resource-factory that contains
a special treatement for that particular workspace. that would
probably work even if its rather a hack....

angela