jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit and Webdav
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:03:21 GMT

>> does this answer you question? or are you looking for something
>> different?
> In fact I was looking more in something like jackrabbit acting like "a
> webdav client", so that my repository can be physically on a webdav
> server and accessed through jackrabbit.

do you really mean 'jackrabbit'?
don't you rather want to provide the jcr api on top of
your repository? for the latter you may look at the SPI
contribution. it doesn't precisely  contain a 'dav client' but
at least a jcr client that covers the transient space thus
reduces the effort to have the jcr api on top of your repo.

but maybe i'm still misleaded ;)
kind regards
angela