jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit and Webdav
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:45:07 GMT
hi christophe

> I'd like to configure jackrabbit so that the repository will be on a
> remote webdav server (in my case runned by zope, but the choice of the
> webdav implementation is not really the problem I think). The question
> is quite simple : Is it possible ? and if it is, does anybody can send
> me some code/config/links that can help to acheive that ?

there is a webdav server available with jackrabbit
see -> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/components/jcr-server.html

which allows some configuration (not very fancy)
see -> config.xml present in the jackrabbit-webapp (WEBINF).

does this answer you question? or are you looking for something
different?

angela