jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected format of resource path
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:59:21 GMT
hi

> Web interface of Jackrabbit is working and I can browse repository with
> Windows' WebDAV client. But when I try to create new folder or upload a file
> into repository I get the following error

> 10.04.2007 09:53:14 *ERROR* DavLocatorFactoryImpl: Unexpected format of
> resource path. (DavLocatorFactoryImpl.java, line 63)

> Does anyone know what is the problem?

i guess you are using the jcr-server, which expects the following
format for a resource-path:

/<workspace-name>/jcr:root followed by the path of the item.

so, you probably tried to created a new resource ignoring that
requirement, didn't you?

in any case: if you are looking for a standard webdav server
you may better use the simple server. the jcr-server is used
to remote jsr170 api calls.

regards
angela