jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Tools to browse Jackrabbit repository
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 17:35:32 GMT
Stefan,

 > Thanks for the JCR browser tool, I use it extensively.
it's nice to know that you use the JCR Browser often.
 >I would like to recommend a change where the properties are
 > selectable and "copyable". This would help in copying large UUIDs
 > during debugging.
I agree, it makes sense to add this feature.

 > Is this a change that you could implement in a hurry or could
 > recommend to the group where someone could step up and make the change
 > in the so
I will propably be similar to develop like the "Copy XPath" - feature
of the JCR Browser.

It should not be too hard so I will put it on my JCR Browser
ToDo list and will do it as soon as I have the time to work
on it.

Bye,

Sandro

--