jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian <cerebr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Setting JCR:CREATED Fails
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 20:49:23 GMT
bump, anyone have thoughts on this?  I see no reason to create a custom node just so I can
convert my data since the node type (jcr:created) already exists and this would be a one time
application.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Julian

----- Original Message ----
From: Julian <cerebro70@yahoo.com>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2007 11:31:08 AM
Subject: Re: Setting JCR:CREATED Fails

Alex,

Thanks for the reply.  Is there a way to set the property via internal jackrabbit code?  Otherwise,
I have to create my own node types (ala CND).  The latter seems redundant and a pain since
it will have to be registered everytime a new jackrabbit repository instance is created.

Thanks for the reply,
Julian

Finding fabulous fares is fun.