jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Lubos and Alena Pochman" <pochm...@gmail.com>
Subject Warning after migrating from 1.2.2 to 1.3
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:26:22 GMT
Hi all,

after migrating from 1.2.2 to 1.3 I am getting warning:

WARN [] JackrabbitTextExtractor - Full text indexing of application/zip is
not supported

I am creating nt:file nodes like:

        Node content = document.addNode("jcr:content", "nt:resource");
        content.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", "application/zip");
        content.setProperty("jcr:data", new
ByteArrayInputStream(zipContents));
        content.setProperty("jcr:lastModified", Calendar.getInstance());

What is the reason for the warning? What should I do to suppress the
warning?

Thanks, Lubos