jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Xpath query with analyzer
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 06:25:16 GMT
I need to do an XPath query on a particular property (TITLE) of a node.
If I use something like //*[@TITLE = 'abc'], it gives me the nodes that have
abc as the title.  This does an exact match.  It doesn't do any
case-sensitisation, nor does it use the analyzer I have specified.

If I were to use something like //*[jcr:contains(@TITLE, 'abc')], it takes
care of case-insensitivity, and analyzer as well.  But I would get nodes
that have TITLE property such as "abc def".  This happens because I am using
contains.

What I actually need is somewhere that merges both these two cases.  I want
to do a query that is case-insensitive, uses the analyzer to match, and also
checks whether it is a full match.  That is, analyzer('abc') should be
exactly equal to analyzer('Abc').

Is there any way I can do this?

Thanks,
Sridhar