jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Miguel Ángel Jiménez" <miguel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundle support for PostgreSQL
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:55:54 GMT
HI, I'm very interested in contributing. This feature seems a good starting
point, so I'll try. I have downloaded the sources from the SVN repositories
and I'm quite familiarized with the build cycle.

I've created a request for feature in JIRA, including the ddl I've made for
the preliminary tests:

Regards,

--
Miguel.