jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: associating jackrabbit content to your application database objects?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:54:45 GMT
Hi Phillip,
I have run into this too, and although it is a common problem when you
have multiple data sources (jackrabbit, RDBMS, filesystem, XML database,
etc) there is no available solution or best practice.

The only recommendation is to define one as the 'primary' datasource and
create a check-program based on the 'primary' datasource to audit the
peripherial datasources and identify items that are missing or may have
discrepancies in dates based on expectation (the image is from 2004, but
the item in the RDBMS is a new item in 2007).

My two coppers,
-D