jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Duong BaTien <duong.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Re: JackRabbit Vs Alfresco
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:01:47 GMT
Thanks for info. I am still learning different implementations. My
objective is to have JCR RMI server connecting to Oracle database. The
JCR will also have a WebDAV layer so window system can directly interact
with it. The client web site uses JSF.

I am very interested in OSGi, waiting for Spring 2.1 and see if it can
make easier for a web server of OSGi + Felix + Tomcat. Progresses in
Jcr, Nuxeo and Alfresco are important to us.

BaTien