jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sudhan <s.kan...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: is there a way to nuke a repo from junit?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 22:01:30 GMT

Hi Shaun,

My scenario is somewhat similar and am using Maven 2 and continuum for
nightly builds.  I am also using jackrabbit through RMI and configured
spring to tie-up different stuffs.

Now my problem is when i do a build on Continuum, i do not want to have my
repository always available. Is there a way where I can get a instance of
virtual repository and may be clean it up after the test cases are finished.

thanks,

Sudhan