jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rainer <RainerBlument...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to change the "result Item Type"
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:03:53 GMT

David Nuescheler wrote:

> i assume you are looking for queries like...
>
> SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE prop='value'
>
> ..in this case the "result node type" is specified in the FROM clause.
>
> Could specify the query language that you are using and give
> an example of the query?

OK i'll try to explain, as simple as possible, i'll use an example:

the repository looks THIS way: /dmsEdit/tabMeta/relation1/controlType=link

i want to get the path to the nodeData "controlType":
"result.getContent().getNodeData("controlType")" should give me --> "link"

i pass this query:
SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE controlType ='link'

i should get exactly this hit: (the one i need)
/dmsEdit/tabMeta/relation1

but i get this one:
/dmsEdit

so i don't get nt:base results??

thats the way it is... maybe you have already seen this behaviour somewhere
;)