jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alan R <arof+nab...@messagio.com>
Subject Re: About the parameter config of Mysql autoReconnect
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:45:53 GMT

I spoke too soon about no other issues.  Things exploded so badly since I
posted that response that I'm considering reverting back to Derby, where
things seemed to work well.  We had the same issue come back, which may or
may not related to Jackrabbit, where one of our other apps freezes when
connecting to MySQL.  And this morning we had a new error I had not seen
before in Jackrabbit, where we got an EOFException between Jackrabbit and
MySQL:

java.io.EOFException
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:1913)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2304)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2803)
        at
com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.serverExecute(ServerPreparedStatement\
.java:1169)
        at
com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.executeInternal(ServerPreparedStateme\
nt.java:693)
        at
com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:794)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.execute(DelegatingPr\
eparedStatement.java:168)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.execute\
Stmt(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:834)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.store(D\
atabasePersistenceManager.java:466)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.AbstractPersistenceManager.store(Abst\
ractPersistenceManager.java:84)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.store(D\
atabasePersistenceManager.java:274)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager$Update.end(SharedIte\
mStateManager.java:675)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.update(SharedItemSta\
teManager.java:808)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalItemState\
Manager.java:326)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.update(XAItemStateManage\
r.java:313)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalItemState\
Manager.java:302)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SessionItemStateManager.update(SessionItemS\
tateManager.java:308)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.save(ItemImpl.java:1204)