jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alan R <arof+nab...@messagio.com>
Subject Re: About the parameter config of Mysql autoReconnect
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:23:43 GMT

Stefan Guggisberg wrote:

> apart from the log messages, are there any other related issues?

No issues I know of.  When using the SimpleDatabasePersistenceManager MySQL
would freeze indefinitely not for Jackrabbit but for other connected apps
when we got this issue.  Now with JNDIDatabasePersistenceManager it does not
crash MySQL, but looking at the log, I see that each time it happened it
occurred exactly 15 times in a period of less than 1 second.  I'm curious as
to why that might be.  Does Jackrabbit try 15 times to reconnect and then
give up?