jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shaun Barriball" <sbarr...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: is there a way to nuke a repo from junit?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 06:47:47 GMT
Hi Phillip,
Are you using a build scripting environment like ANT or (even better) Maven
2.
We have a test suite which includes a JackRabbit repository.xml that creates
a temporary repository in target/repository directory (relative to the build
directory).
When using Maven if you do a "mvn clean" it deletes that directory and
therefore you have a complete setUp, run, tearDown environment for JSR 170
tests.
Hope this helps,
Shaun.

-----Original Message-----
From: Phillip Rhodes [mailto:spamsucks@rhoderunner.com]
Sent: 19 April 2007 19:36
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: is there a way to nuke a repo from junit?

I have a bunch of junit tests that are adding things to a mysql-backed junit
repository.  I would like to nuke everything on the start of my junit test
(mysql tables and file system).

Appreciate the tips!

Phillip

p.s.
A little progress report, I have thumbnails being generated and stored in
jackrabbit whenever an image is added to jackrabbit.  I am very pleased thus
far.