jackrabbit-users mailing list archives: March 2007

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Gabriele Corda How to write standalone WebDav client Thu, 01 Mar, 08:39
Jukka Zitting Re: how to shutdown a remote repository Thu, 01 Mar, 08:57
Sriram Narayanan Some questions on JackRAbbit performance with large data sets Thu, 01 Mar, 09:30
Stefan Guggisberg Re: CacheManager Configuration Thu, 01 Mar, 09:56
Paco Avila how can I escape invalid chars in node name? Thu, 01 Mar, 09:57
Andrea K. Log4J config with rar deployment Thu, 01 Mar, 10:06
Jukka Zitting Re: jackrabbit modification and fitness Thu, 01 Mar, 10:19
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Namespaces - questions Thu, 01 Mar, 10:22
Andrea K. Re: [JCR Browser] Log4J config with rar deployment Thu, 01 Mar, 10:23
Maksims Zizkuns XPath and Whitespaces Thu, 01 Mar, 10:27
Jukka Zitting Re: how can I escape invalid chars in node name? Thu, 01 Mar, 10:34
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Namespaces - questions Thu, 01 Mar, 10:41
avim Re: [JCR Browser] many to many relations/flexible hierarchies/references Thu, 01 Mar, 13:38
Julian Reschke Re: how can I escape invalid chars in node name? Thu, 01 Mar, 13:39
Tobias Bocanegra Re: Merging between workspaces Thu, 01 Mar, 13:40
Julian Reschke Re: XPath and Whitespaces Thu, 01 Mar, 13:44
avim Re: [JCR Browser] Jackrabbit UI Tool Thu, 01 Mar, 14:38
Dominique Pfister Re: XA Transaction question Thu, 01 Mar, 15:55
Paul Eggerling-Boeck Re: XA Transaction question Thu, 01 Mar, 16:06
Grizz Lee Get versioned file data Thu, 01 Mar, 16:42
Jukka Zitting Re: Get versioned file data Thu, 01 Mar, 16:47
Julian Reschke Re: Get versioned file data Thu, 01 Mar, 16:48
Jukka Zitting Re: how can I escape invalid chars in node name? Thu, 01 Mar, 17:18
Jukka Zitting Re: Get versioned file data Thu, 01 Mar, 17:20
Jukka Zitting Re: XPath and Whitespaces Thu, 01 Mar, 18:57
Manolo Gomez Lopez Customization of jackrabbit Fri, 02 Mar, 08:31
Kim Altintop Re: Customization of jackrabbit Fri, 02 Mar, 09:18
Manolo Gomez Lopez Re: Customization of jackrabbit Fri, 02 Mar, 09:38
Kim Altintop Re: Customization of jackrabbit Fri, 02 Mar, 10:56
Sriram Narayanan Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted Fri, 02 Mar, 11:40
Marcin Nowak Re: Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted Fri, 02 Mar, 12:48
Waldemar Baraldi RE: Internationalization of property values Fri, 02 Mar, 15:28
Brian Thompson Re: Internationalization of property values Fri, 02 Mar, 17:55
Bryan Davis Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Fri, 02 Mar, 20:06
Bryan Davis Re: Internationalization of property values Fri, 02 Mar, 20:18
Waldemar Baraldi RE: Internationalization of property values Fri, 02 Mar, 21:27
Bryan Davis Re: Internationalization of property values Fri, 02 Mar, 21:38
Waldemar Baraldi RE: Internationalization of property values Fri, 02 Mar, 22:52
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Sat, 03 Mar, 15:11
Michael Neale Error on query initialization Mon, 05 Mar, 05:54
Michael Neale Re: Query Performance and Optimization Mon, 05 Mar, 07:11
Rafał Kwiecień Re: cluster feature - bug ? Mon, 05 Mar, 14:32
Jukka Zitting Re: cluster feature - bug ? Mon, 05 Mar, 14:50
Marcel Dullaart no such object in table Mon, 05 Mar, 15:22
Dominique Pfister Re: XA Transaction question Mon, 05 Mar, 15:34
Angelo Immediata Web Application repository session management Mon, 05 Mar, 16:57
Bryan Davis Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Mon, 05 Mar, 18:23
Bryan Davis Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Mon, 05 Mar, 18:28
Paul Eggerling-Boeck Re: XA Transaction question Mon, 05 Mar, 18:34
Paul Eggerling-Boeck Re: Web Application repository session management Mon, 05 Mar, 18:38
Tobias Bocanegra Re: Web Application repository session management Mon, 05 Mar, 19:48
Angela Schreiber Re: How to write standalone WebDav client Tue, 06 Mar, 09:20
Sriram Narayanan Re: Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted Tue, 06 Mar, 10:03
Sriram Narayanan Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Tue, 06 Mar, 10:18
Marcel Reutegger Re: problem escaping reserved characters in XPath Tue, 06 Mar, 11:06
Marcel Reutegger Re: Order by child node? Tue, 06 Mar, 11:15
Marcel Reutegger Re: How to communicate between repository client and server with only JCR, JSR-170 API Tue, 06 Mar, 11:25
Marcel Dullaart Re: no such object in table Tue, 06 Mar, 11:36
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Tue, 06 Mar, 12:12
Jukka Zitting Re: no such object in table Tue, 06 Mar, 12:23
Marcel Reutegger Re: Some questions on JackRAbbit performance with large data sets Tue, 06 Mar, 13:08
Marcel Reutegger Re: Error on query initialization Tue, 06 Mar, 13:30
Marcel Reutegger Re: Query Performance and Optimization Tue, 06 Mar, 13:45
Marcel Dullaart Re: no such object in table Tue, 06 Mar, 13:58
avim Re: [JCR Browser] Web Application repository session management Tue, 06 Mar, 14:07
Dietmar Gräbner SimpleWebdavServlet: problems with LOCK and UNLOCK Tue, 06 Mar, 15:17
Julian Reschke Re: SimpleWebdavServlet: problems with LOCK and UNLOCK Tue, 06 Mar, 15:29
Angela Schreiber Re: SimpleWebdavServlet: problems with LOCK and UNLOCK Tue, 06 Mar, 15:39
Dietmar Gräbner Re: SimpleWebdavServlet: problems with LOCK and UNLOCK Tue, 06 Mar, 15:50
Dietmar Gräbner Re: SimpleWebdavServlet: problems with LOCK and UNLOCK Tue, 06 Mar, 15:55
Julian Reschke Re: SimpleWebdavServlet: problems with LOCK and UNLOCK Tue, 06 Mar, 16:01
Angela Schreiber Re: SimpleWebdavServlet: problems with LOCK and UNLOCK Tue, 06 Mar, 16:16
Noah Vihinen Observation within a Cluster Tue, 06 Mar, 17:16
Dominique Pfister Re: Observation within a Cluster Wed, 07 Mar, 06:44
Dominique Pfister Re: Observation within a Cluster Wed, 07 Mar, 06:46
Sriram Narayanan A question on clustering Wed, 07 Mar, 07:23
Michael Neale Re: Query Performance and Optimization Wed, 07 Mar, 07:33
Michael Neale Re: [JCR Browser] Web Application repository session management Wed, 07 Mar, 07:51
Dominique Pfister Re: A question on clustering Wed, 07 Mar, 08:59
Tobias Bocanegra Re: A question on clustering Wed, 07 Mar, 09:10
Stefan Guggisberg Re: [JCR Browser] Web Application repository session management Wed, 07 Mar, 10:19
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Query Performance and Optimization Wed, 07 Mar, 10:24
Noah Vihinen Re: Observation within a Cluster Wed, 07 Mar, 13:45
Glaucio Scheibel Suported database schemas Wed, 07 Mar, 17:18
Bryan Davis Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Wed, 07 Mar, 18:07
Bryan Davis Re: 1.2.x repository hanging for 1+ minutes... (CacheManager resizeAll size=6) Wed, 07 Mar, 18:11
Tobias Bocanegra Re: Observation within a Cluster Wed, 07 Mar, 19:38
Brian Thompson Re: Suported database schemas Wed, 07 Mar, 23:27
Michael Neale Re: Query Performance and Optimization Wed, 07 Mar, 23:35
Michael Neale Re: Error on query initialization Thu, 08 Mar, 05:36
Jukka Zitting Re: Query Performance and Optimization Thu, 08 Mar, 07:32
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Thu, 08 Mar, 10:48
Sridhar Raman Disable versioning during import? Thu, 08 Mar, 11:08
Michal Hybler namespace registering Thu, 08 Mar, 11:36
chunshui yu how to config the security properties of jackrabbit jca connection to remove the NullPointerException Thu, 08 Mar, 12:47
Wolf Benz Re: namespace registering Thu, 08 Mar, 13:33
Stefan Kurla Spring jcr modules Thu, 08 Mar, 18:08
Christoph Kiehl Re: Spring jcr modules Thu, 08 Mar, 18:33
Alexandru Popescu Re: Spring jcr modules Thu, 08 Mar, 18:36
Rafał Kwiecień Re: springmodules and cluster feature Fri, 09 Mar, 13:07
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 201455
Jun 201436
May 201439