jackrabbit-users mailing list archives: March 2007

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Marcel Reutegger Re: Impossible to manipulate lucene directly? Mon, 19 Mar, 12:58
Marcel Reutegger Re: Different resoult query SQL and XPath Wed, 21 Mar, 09:44
Marcel Reutegger Re: AW: Support for NOT LIKE in queries ? Wed, 21 Mar, 09:54
Marcel Reutegger Re: Full-text Search in several workspaces Mon, 26 Mar, 08:57
Marcel Reutegger Re: Query performances Wed, 28 Mar, 09:08
Marcel Reutegger Re: Search Filters Config Lost in Unit Test Wed, 28 Mar, 09:23
Marcel Reutegger Re: Search Question Wed, 28 Mar, 13:30
Marcel Reutegger Re: Search Filters Config Lost in Unit Test Fri, 30 Mar, 08:34
Marcin Nowak Re: Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted Fri, 02 Mar, 12:48
Michael Neale Error on query initialization Mon, 05 Mar, 05:54
Michael Neale Re: Query Performance and Optimization Mon, 05 Mar, 07:11
Michael Neale Re: Query Performance and Optimization Wed, 07 Mar, 07:33
Michael Neale Re: [JCR Browser] Web Application repository session management Wed, 07 Mar, 07:51
Michael Neale Re: Query Performance and Optimization Wed, 07 Mar, 23:35
Michael Neale Re: Error on query initialization Thu, 08 Mar, 05:36
Michael Neale Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Sun, 11 Mar, 05:50
Michal Hybler namespace registering Thu, 08 Mar, 11:36
Michal Hybler searching nodes Wed, 14 Mar, 15:09
Michal Hybler Fofbidden characters in node names Thu, 22 Mar, 12:58
Michal Hybler UUID Thu, 22 Mar, 15:13
Michal Hybler Re: UUID Thu, 22 Mar, 16:48
Michal Hybler Re: UUID Tue, 27 Mar, 06:29
Michal Hybler Re: UUID Tue, 27 Mar, 06:30
Miro Walker Re: Google Summer of Code 2007 - jackrabbit-jcr-demo Tue, 20 Mar, 11:12
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya Google Summer of Code 2007 - jackrabbit-jcr-demo Mon, 19 Mar, 17:16
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya Re: Google Summer of Code 2007 - jackrabbit-jcr-demo Tue, 20 Mar, 03:41
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya Re: Google Summer of Code 2007 - jackrabbit-jcr-demo Tue, 20 Mar, 12:17
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya How to start thinking in JCR Fri, 23 Mar, 08:33
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya Re: How to start thinking in JCR Sat, 24 Mar, 02:37
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya Re: How to start thinking in JCR Sat, 24 Mar, 06:31
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya Re: How to start thinking in JCR Tue, 27 Mar, 03:23
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya Re: How to start thinking in JCR Thu, 29 Mar, 02:29
Nicolas Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Mon, 12 Mar, 16:31
Nicolas Dufour Jackrabbit, Spring and JNDI Thu, 15 Mar, 20:55
Noah Vihinen Observation within a Cluster Tue, 06 Mar, 17:16
Noah Vihinen Re: Observation within a Cluster Wed, 07 Mar, 13:45
Noah Vihinen 1.3 timeframe? Sat, 31 Mar, 09:14
Paco Avila how can I escape invalid chars in node name? Thu, 01 Mar, 09:57
Paco Avila Re: Is there a way to update nt:file nodes property Tue, 13 Mar, 08:20
Paco Avila Re: [JCR Browser] Is there a way to update nt:file nodes property Wed, 14 Mar, 09:18
Paco Avila Re: Fofbidden characters in node names Thu, 22 Mar, 17:16
Paco Avila Re: Fofbidden characters in node names Thu, 22 Mar, 17:33
Pares Fuente, Borja Problem connectiing with oracle db Thu, 15 Mar, 17:56
Paul Eggerling-Boeck Re: XA Transaction question Thu, 01 Mar, 16:06
Paul Eggerling-Boeck Re: XA Transaction question Mon, 05 Mar, 18:34
Paul Eggerling-Boeck Re: Web Application repository session management Mon, 05 Mar, 18:38
Richard Steele Best practice: use built-in node types or defining my own Tue, 20 Mar, 01:13
Shaun Barriball JackRabbit 1.2.1 with MySql generates "Table 'DEFAULT_NODE' already exists" Thu, 15 Mar, 14:52
Shaun Barriball JackRabbit Secutiy: JAAS and Acegi Mon, 19 Mar, 18:38
Shaun Barriball Profiling shows Session management to be a hotspot - session pooling etc Tue, 27 Mar, 10:06
Shaun Barriball Model 2 deployments on Tomcat: Ensure logging is explicitly disabled Tue, 27 Mar, 10:33
Shaun Barriball RE: Profiling shows Session management to be a hotspot - session pooling etc Tue, 27 Mar, 11:27
Shaun Barriball RE: Profiling shows Session management to be a hotspot - session pooling etc Tue, 27 Mar, 13:38
Shaun Barriball RE: Jackrabbit/SQL query Wed, 28 Mar, 07:01
Shaun Barriball RE: Profiling shows Session management to be a hotspot - session pooling etc Thu, 29 Mar, 07:38
Shaun Barriball RE: Profiling shows Session management to be a hotspot - session pooling etc Fri, 30 Mar, 07:30
Sridhar Raman Disable versioning during import? Thu, 08 Mar, 11:08
Sridhar Raman Problem when importing huge files Sun, 11 Mar, 07:17
Sridhar Raman DerbyPersistence Error Tue, 13 Mar, 06:51
Sridhar Raman Problem with session.move Wed, 28 Mar, 06:17
Sriram Narayanan Some questions on JackRAbbit performance with large data sets Thu, 01 Mar, 09:30
Sriram Narayanan Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted Fri, 02 Mar, 11:40
Sriram Narayanan Re: Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted Tue, 06 Mar, 10:03
Sriram Narayanan Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Tue, 06 Mar, 10:18
Sriram Narayanan A question on clustering Wed, 07 Mar, 07:23
Sriram Narayanan Derby client errors when logging off. Mon, 19 Mar, 12:26
Sriram Narayanan Re: How to deploy "model 2" with Jetty (was: Re: What is the DummyInitialContextFactory) Fri, 23 Mar, 15:09
Stefan Guggisberg Re: CacheManager Configuration Thu, 01 Mar, 09:56
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Namespaces - questions Thu, 01 Mar, 10:22
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Namespaces - questions Thu, 01 Mar, 10:41
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Sat, 03 Mar, 15:11
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Tue, 06 Mar, 12:12
Stefan Guggisberg Re: [JCR Browser] Web Application repository session management Wed, 07 Mar, 10:19
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Query Performance and Optimization Wed, 07 Mar, 10:24
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Thu, 08 Mar, 10:48
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Sat, 10 Mar, 11:10
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Sun, 11 Mar, 10:21
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Problem when importing huge files Sun, 11 Mar, 10:34
Stefan Guggisberg Re: nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition found for {} Tue, 13 Mar, 11:47
Stefan Guggisberg Re: DerbyPersistence Error Wed, 14 Mar, 14:51
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Cannot insert null ("SYSTEM"."REP_FSENTRY"."FSENTRY_NAME") Fri, 16 Mar, 11:41
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Cannot insert null ("SYSTEM"."REP_FSENTRY"."FSENTRY_NAME") Fri, 16 Mar, 13:13
Stefan Guggisberg Re: node caching Mon, 19 Mar, 14:03
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Problem with session.move Wed, 28 Mar, 09:52
Stefan Guggisberg Re: Problems with NodeIterator - iter.next() is better than iter.nextNode() Fri, 30 Mar, 12:31
Stefan Kurla Spring jcr modules Thu, 08 Mar, 18:08
Stefan Kurla Re: JackRabbit Secutiy: JAAS and Acegi Mon, 19 Mar, 21:07
Stefan Kurla What is the DummyInitialContextFactory Wed, 21 Mar, 20:13
Stefan Kurla Re: Node mapping question: when should I use subnode? Fri, 23 Mar, 14:58
Sudhan nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition found for {} Mon, 12 Mar, 19:29
Sudhan Is there a way to update nt:file nodes property Mon, 12 Mar, 21:49
Sudhan Re: [JCR Browser] Is there a way to update nt:file nodes property Tue, 13 Mar, 18:16
Sudhan Re: [JCR Browser] Is there a way to update nt:file nodes property Tue, 13 Mar, 22:01
Sudhan Re: [JCR Browser] nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition found for {} Wed, 14 Mar, 00:12
Tobias Bocanegra Re: Merging between workspaces Thu, 01 Mar, 13:40
Tobias Bocanegra Re: Web Application repository session management Mon, 05 Mar, 19:48
Tobias Bocanegra Re: A question on clustering Wed, 07 Mar, 09:10
Tobias Bocanegra Re: Observation within a Cluster Wed, 07 Mar, 19:38
Tobias Bocanegra Re: Question about Version Node Tue, 13 Mar, 09:52
Tobias Bocanegra Re: [JCR Browser] Is there a way to update nt:file nodes property Tue, 13 Mar, 19:09
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 201511
Jul 20159
Jun 201515