jackrabbit-users mailing list archives: March 2007

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Grizz Lee Get versioned file data Thu, 01 Mar, 16:42
Guy Spillman Re: nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition found for {} Mon, 12 Mar, 23:12
Harry Moore node caching Fri, 16 Mar, 21:24
Harry Moore Re: node caching Sat, 17 Mar, 02:45
Harry Moore Re: node caching Mon, 19 Mar, 13:15
Harry Moore Re: node caching Wed, 21 Mar, 11:14
HarveyWaters Re: Version Configuration Confusion Mon, 26 Mar, 08:27
HarveyWaters Re: Version Configuration Confusion Mon, 26 Mar, 09:35
John Liston RE: Google Summer of Code 2007 - jackrabbit-jcr-demo Tue, 20 Mar, 13:13
Jukka Zitting Re: how to shutdown a remote repository Thu, 01 Mar, 08:57
Jukka Zitting Re: jackrabbit modification and fitness Thu, 01 Mar, 10:19
Jukka Zitting Re: how can I escape invalid chars in node name? Thu, 01 Mar, 10:34
Jukka Zitting Re: Get versioned file data Thu, 01 Mar, 16:47
Jukka Zitting Re: how can I escape invalid chars in node name? Thu, 01 Mar, 17:18
Jukka Zitting Re: Get versioned file data Thu, 01 Mar, 17:20
Jukka Zitting Re: XPath and Whitespaces Thu, 01 Mar, 18:57
Jukka Zitting Re: cluster feature - bug ? Mon, 05 Mar, 14:50
Jukka Zitting Re: no such object in table Tue, 06 Mar, 12:23
Jukka Zitting Re: Query Performance and Optimization Thu, 08 Mar, 07:32
Jukka Zitting Re: SessionImpl.export*View() serialize with prolog set to UTF-8 Fri, 09 Mar, 16:28
Jukka Zitting Re: [JCR Browser] SessionImpl.export*View() serialize with prolog set to UTF-8 Fri, 09 Mar, 17:12
Jukka Zitting Re: [JCR Browser] SessionImpl.export*View() serialize with prolog set to UTF-8 Fri, 09 Mar, 17:27
Jukka Zitting Re: Disable versioning during import? Fri, 09 Mar, 22:48
Jukka Zitting [ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3 released Mon, 12 Mar, 08:24
Jukka Zitting Re: Problem with content search Mon, 12 Mar, 11:35
Jukka Zitting Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Mon, 12 Mar, 13:00
Jukka Zitting Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Mon, 12 Mar, 13:31
Jukka Zitting Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Mon, 12 Mar, 15:23
Jukka Zitting Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Mon, 12 Mar, 15:35
Jukka Zitting Re: What version of Lucene does 1.2.2 use? Tue, 13 Mar, 08:38
Jukka Zitting Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Tue, 13 Mar, 20:52
Jukka Zitting Re: [JCR Browser] nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition found for {} Wed, 14 Mar, 08:38
Jukka Zitting Re: [JCR Browser] Is there a way to update nt:file nodes property Wed, 14 Mar, 08:47
Jukka Zitting Re: [JCR Browser] Is there a way to update nt:file nodes property Wed, 14 Mar, 08:48
Jukka Zitting Re: Problem with content search Wed, 14 Mar, 10:44
Jukka Zitting Re: Lazy Loading and RangeIterator Question Thu, 15 Mar, 16:19
Jukka Zitting Re: Cannot update previous version of nt:file node Thu, 15 Mar, 16:32
Jukka Zitting Re: Google Summer of Code 2007 - jackrabbit-jcr-demo Tue, 20 Mar, 07:45
Jukka Zitting Re: Google Summer of Code 2007 - jackrabbit-jcr-demo Tue, 20 Mar, 14:22
Jukka Zitting Re: What is the DummyInitialContextFactory Thu, 22 Mar, 08:32
Jukka Zitting Re: Node mapping question: when should I use subnode? Thu, 22 Mar, 09:35
Jukka Zitting Re: Should I use property type: reference or string? Thu, 22 Mar, 10:05
Jukka Zitting Re: Node mapping question: when should I use subnode? Thu, 22 Mar, 11:54
Jukka Zitting Re: Node mapping question: when should I use subnode? Thu, 22 Mar, 13:19
Jukka Zitting Re: Fofbidden characters in node names Thu, 22 Mar, 18:05
Jukka Zitting Re: Fofbidden characters in node names Thu, 22 Mar, 18:16
Jukka Zitting Re: Issue regarding SQL Parser support in Apache Jackrabbit Project Fri, 23 Mar, 13:43
Jukka Zitting Re: copying data / moving data from one jackrabbit repository to another Sun, 25 Mar, 00:44
Jukka Zitting Re: copying data / moving data from one jackrabbit repository to another Sun, 25 Mar, 01:50
Jukka Zitting Re: Full-text Search in several workspaces Mon, 26 Mar, 12:20
Jukka Zitting Re: Jackrabbit in JBoss... Mon, 26 Mar, 12:36
Jukka Zitting Re: How to start thinking in JCR Tue, 27 Mar, 09:04
Jukka Zitting Re: Profiling shows Session management to be a hotspot - session pooling etc Tue, 27 Mar, 13:44
Jukka Zitting Re: Two clients to the same repository... Tue, 27 Mar, 18:27
Jukka Zitting Re: How to start thinking in JCR Thu, 29 Mar, 06:29
Jukka Zitting Re: Problems with NodeIterator - iter.next() is better than iter.nextNode() Fri, 30 Mar, 12:37
Jukka Zitting Re: 1.3 timeframe? Sat, 31 Mar, 17:06
Julian Search Filters Config Lost in Unit Test Tue, 27 Mar, 19:27
Julian Re: Search Filters Config Lost in Unit Test Wed, 28 Mar, 20:51
Julian Re: Search Filters Config Lost in Unit Test Fri, 30 Mar, 13:43
Julian Reschke Re: how can I escape invalid chars in node name? Thu, 01 Mar, 13:39
Julian Reschke Re: XPath and Whitespaces Thu, 01 Mar, 13:44
Julian Reschke Re: Get versioned file data Thu, 01 Mar, 16:48
Julian Reschke Re: SimpleWebdavServlet: problems with LOCK and UNLOCK Tue, 06 Mar, 15:29
Julian Reschke Re: SimpleWebdavServlet: problems with LOCK and UNLOCK Tue, 06 Mar, 16:01
Julian Reschke Re: Fofbidden characters in node names Thu, 22 Mar, 17:21
Kim Altintop Re: Customization of jackrabbit Fri, 02 Mar, 09:18
Kim Altintop Re: Customization of jackrabbit Fri, 02 Mar, 10:56
Kim Altintop How to deploy "model 2" with Jetty (was: Re: What is the DummyInitialContextFactory) Thu, 22 Mar, 12:07
Lubos and Alena Pochman Re: [JCR Browser] nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition found for {} Wed, 14 Mar, 00:39
Lubos and Alena Pochman Re: [JCR Browser] Is there a way to update nt:file nodes property Wed, 14 Mar, 23:09
Lubos and Alena Pochman Cannot update previous version of nt:file node Thu, 15 Mar, 02:52
Lubos and Alena Pochman Re: Cannot update previous version of nt:file node Thu, 15 Mar, 16:12
Lubos and Alena Pochman Re: Cannot update previous version of nt:file node Thu, 15 Mar, 17:59
Lubos and Alena Pochman How to get children (direct descendants of the given node) Fri, 16 Mar, 20:02
Lubos and Alena Pochman Re: How to get children (direct descendants of the given node) Fri, 16 Mar, 22:33
Lubos and Alena Pochman Re: How to get children (direct descendants of the given node) Mon, 19 Mar, 15:12
Maksims Zizkuns XPath and Whitespaces Thu, 01 Mar, 10:27
Malligarjunan Sidduraj Problem with content search Mon, 12 Mar, 04:42
Malligarjunan Sidduraj RE: Problem with content search Tue, 13 Mar, 09:38
Manolo Gomez Lopez Customization of jackrabbit Fri, 02 Mar, 08:31
Manolo Gomez Lopez Re: Customization of jackrabbit Fri, 02 Mar, 09:38
Marcel Dullaart no such object in table Mon, 05 Mar, 15:22
Marcel Dullaart Re: no such object in table Tue, 06 Mar, 11:36
Marcel Dullaart Re: no such object in table Tue, 06 Mar, 13:58
Marcel Reutegger Re: problem escaping reserved characters in XPath Tue, 06 Mar, 11:06
Marcel Reutegger Re: Order by child node? Tue, 06 Mar, 11:15
Marcel Reutegger Re: How to communicate between repository client and server with only JCR, JSR-170 API Tue, 06 Mar, 11:25
Marcel Reutegger Re: Some questions on JackRAbbit performance with large data sets Tue, 06 Mar, 13:08
Marcel Reutegger Re: Error on query initialization Tue, 06 Mar, 13:30
Marcel Reutegger Re: Query Performance and Optimization Tue, 06 Mar, 13:45
Marcel Reutegger Re: Query Performance and Optimization Fri, 09 Mar, 15:39
Marcel Reutegger Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Mon, 12 Mar, 14:06
Marcel Reutegger Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Mon, 12 Mar, 15:16
Marcel Reutegger Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted) Mon, 12 Mar, 15:52
Marcel Reutegger Re: What version of Lucene does 1.2.2 use? Tue, 13 Mar, 09:29
Marcel Reutegger Re: Lazy Loading and RangeIterator Question Fri, 16 Mar, 15:53
Marcel Reutegger Re: Query performances Mon, 19 Mar, 09:39
Marcel Reutegger Re: Impossible to manipulate lucene directly? Mon, 19 Mar, 09:57
Marcel Reutegger Re: Impossible to manipulate lucene directly? Mon, 19 Mar, 11:26
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
May 201514
Apr 201549
Mar 201510