jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Kiehl <christ...@sulu3000.de>
Subject Re: Spring jcr modules
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 18:33:21 GMT
Stefan Kurla wrote:

 > I wanted to ask the users of this list to see whether they use spring
 > modules jcr in their projects and how do they use spring modules jcr.
 > I see that spring modules provides transactions and a
 > repositoryFactoryBean.
 >
 > Are there any examples/tutorials/blog entries that you know of using
 > spring-jcr anywhere.

There is a pretty good documentation with examples at
https://springmodules.dev.java.net/docs/reference/0.7/html/jcr.html

We are using the jcr spring module with transactions, and everything works as
expected. The transaction configuration and handling is pretty much the same as
for hibernate etc.
(http://www.springframework.org/docs/reference/transaction.html). If you are
interested in unit/integration tests you might want to have a look at
org.springframework.test.AbstractTransactionalSpringContextTests.

Cheers,
Christoph