jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring jcr modules
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 18:36:02 GMT
On 3/8/07, Stefan Kurla <stefan.kurla@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use spring and jackrabbit within my web application. I read
> somewhere that I can use spring modules to start my repository as a
> bean.
> I wanted to ask the users of this list to see whether they use spring
> modules jcr in their projects and how do they use spring modules jcr.
> I see that spring modules provides transactions and a
> repositoryFactoryBean.
> Are there any examples/tutorials/blog entries that you know of using
> spring-jcr anywhere.

I am using springmodules JCR part for InfoQ.com and I am pretty happy
with it. In fact it helped us a lot in the beginning when dev people
were not acustomed to using JCR. And the project documentation is
pretty good.

.w( the_mindstorm )p.
  Alexandru Popescu, OSS Evangelist
  Information Queue ~ www.InfoQ.com