jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Marcel Dullaart" <marcel.dulla...@gmail.com>
Subject no such object in table
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:22:31 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to access the jack rabbit repository as shipped with JBoss
Portal remotely.
To do so I wrote a small MBean that during startup binds the retrieved
repository instance:

  ObjectName cmsServiceObjectName = new ObjectName("portal:service=CMS");
  Object repositoryAttribute =
server.getAttribute(cmsServiceObjectName, "Repository");

  Repository localRepository = (Repository) repositoryAttribute;
  InitialContext context = getInitialContext();
  RemoteAdapterFactory adapterFactory = new ServerAdapterFactory();
  RemoteRepository remoteRepository =
adapterFactory.getRemoteRepository(localRepository);
  context.bind(JNDI_NAME, remoteRepository);

So next step is to write the client, the following gets hold of the repository:
  InitialContext context = new InitialContext();
  Object object = context.lookup(JNDI_NAME);

  ClientAdapterFactory factory = new ClientAdapterFactory();
  RemoteRepository remoteRepository = (RemoteRepository) object;
  repository = factory.getRepository(remoteRepository);

Still no problem. The problem occur when I try to login:
  Session session = repository.login();

Now I get the following stack:
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.RemoteRepositoryException: no such
object in table: no such object in table
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepository.login(ClientRepository.java:79)
	at nl.dulsoft.jcr.client.JcrConnector.removeContent(JcrConnector.java:48)
	at nl.dulsoft.jcr.client.JcrConnector.main(JcrConnector.java:26)
Caused by: java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table
	at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:247)
	at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:223)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository_Stub.login(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepository.login(ClientRepository.java:76)
	... 2 more
java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table
	at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:247)
	at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:223)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository_Stub.login(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepository.login(ClientRepository.java:76)
	at nl.dulsoft.jcr.client.JcrConnector.removeContent(JcrConnector.java:48)
	at nl.dulsoft.jcr.client.JcrConnector.main(JcrConnector.java:26)

Can someone tell what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Marcel