jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "José Blas Camacho Taboada" <joseb...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Jackrabbit, RMI and JBoss
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:49:27 GMT
Hi,

 I hava a problem with my Jboss. I use jackrabbit 1.2.3

1. I deploy jackrabbit with JCA
2. I deploy RMI service in JBoss
3. I deploy jackrabbit-webapp.war in another computer (JBoss as well)

It doesnt work,
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryHandle

Repository r = (Repository) jndiContext.lookup(repositoryName);

but, JCARepositoryHandle implements javax.jca.Repository. I dont know what
is the problem.

But I have change

    RepositoryAccessServlet.java

I use my own code and it works,

              //env looking at my jboss with jcr-server.
             InitialContext iCtx = new InitialContext(env);
            ClientAdapterFactory adapter = new ClientAdapterFactory();
            RemoteRepository remote = (RemoteRepository) iCtx.lookup( rmiUri
);
            Repository repo = adapter.getRepository(remote);

I do not know it is a bug or jackrabbit doesn't support my architecture.

Regards, José Blas.

--

José B. Camacho Taboada