jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: Problem with Jackrabbit, RMI and JBoss
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 06:30:02 GMT
hi Jose,

i had the same problem,
in my case the problem was that the jackrabbit-jca-1.2.3.jar wasn't in the classpath of the
project that
trys to get the repository handle through the jndi.
in your case its the webapp on the other rcomputer.

ensure that you have it in your classpath ..

greeds
claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: José Blas Camacho Taboada [mailto:joseblas@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. März 2007 18:49
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Problem with Jackrabbit, RMI and JBoss

Hi,

 I hava a problem with my Jboss. I use jackrabbit 1.2.3

1. I deploy jackrabbit with JCA
2. I deploy RMI service in JBoss
3. I deploy jackrabbit-webapp.war in another computer (JBoss as well)

It doesnt work,
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryHandle

Repository r = (Repository) jndiContext.lookup(repositoryName);

but, JCARepositoryHandle implements javax.jca.Repository. I dont know what
is the problem.

But I have change

    RepositoryAccessServlet.java

I use my own code and it works,

              //env looking at my jboss with jcr-server.
             InitialContext iCtx = new InitialContext(env);
            ClientAdapterFactory adapter = new ClientAdapterFactory();
            RemoteRepository remote = (RemoteRepository) iCtx.lookup( rmiUri
);
            Repository repo = adapter.getRepository(remote);

I do not know it is a bug or jackrabbit doesn't support my architecture.

Regards, José Blas.

--

José B. Camacho Taboada