jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: Support for NOT LIKE in queries ?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:06:28 GMT
I have found this mail and i have the same issue.
The behaviour is exactly what greg wrote.

Are there plans to support it?

thanks
claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: gjoseph [mailto:mwinmwin@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 01. Februar 2007 21:15
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Support for NOT LIKE in queries ?

Hi list,

I may be missing something obvious here, but even though the spec doesn't
explicitely mention support for NOT LIKE statements, I was assuming it to be
supported. However, doing a query like
select * from foo:bar where jcr:path not like '/baz/'
returns exactly the same results as
select * from foo:bar where jcr:path like '/baz/'
.. hence the "not" keyword being apparently completely ignored.

Am I missing the obvious? Is this really not supported and/or specified? Is
there an alternative way to get the desired results? (be in sql or xpath..)

Thanks in advance !

greg