jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: AW: Jackrabbit on Websphere - problems with .lock
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:57:28 GMT
Do you see any logs before you get the lock exception ?
Something like try to start the repository ?
It looks like that jackrabbit trys to start the workspace a second time ..

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Aarnout van der Meulen [mailto:Aarnout.van.der.Meulen@e-office.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. März 2007 10:42
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Jackrabbit on Websphere - problems with .lock

There are no errors on server start.
Another thread: The repository is initialized in a .ear, when it is called
from a portlet I get the .lock-error but login is possible and it works.
When it is called from a seperate servlet, I get the .lock-error and it
fails.

Aarnout

KÖLL Claus <C.KOELL@TIROL.GV.AT>
16-03-2007 09:48
Please respond to
users@jackrabbit.apache.org

<users@jackrabbit.apache.org>
cc

Subject
AW: Jackrabbit on Websphere - problems with .lock

We are working with higher Versions on Websphere 5.1. and we had some
problems which now has been fixed ;-)
Do you see any logs on server start ?
Maybe it will be started from a other Thread (RecoveryManager) ..