jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: Jackrabbit on Websphere - problems with .lock
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:48:09 GMT
We are working with higher Versions on Websphere 5.1. and we had some problems which now has
been fixed ;-)
Do you see any logs on server start ?
Maybe it will be started from a other Thread (RecoveryManager) ..

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Aarnout van der Meulen [mailto:Aarnout.van.der.Meulen@e-office.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. März 2007 09:29
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Jackrabbit on Websphere - problems with .lock

Hello,

Almost a year ago we used Jackrabbit 1.0 for an application for WebSphere
Portal Server 5.1 (on WebSphere Application Server 5.1). We used
deployment model 2, and configured Jackrabbit using a Resource Environment
Provider. Everything works fine.

Now we want to build a next version of out application, and upgrade
Jackrabbit (to use DbFileSystem instead of LocalFileSystem). But if I use
a higher version of Jackrabbit, errors are thrown as soon as I try to get
the repository from the context.

Does anybody know what has changed? Is it possible to run versions above
1.0 on WebSphere 5.1?

Code to get the repository is not more than this:
        Repository repository = (Repository)
ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/jcrRepository");

The error thrown:
Exception data follows:
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: The repository home at D:\StadsPoortJCR
appears to be in use since the file at D:\StadsPoortJCR\.lock is locked by
another process.
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.acquireRepositoryLock(RepositoryImpl.java:412)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:236)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:573)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.createRepository(BindableRepository.java:174)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.init(BindableRepository.java:138)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.create(BindableRepository.java:125)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory.createInstance(BindableRepositoryFactory.java:59)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory.getObjectInstance(BindableRepositoryFactory.java:81)
        at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:314)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.util.Helpers.processSerializedObjectForLookupExt(Helpers.java:873)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.util.Helpers.processSerializedObjectForLookup(Helpers.java:680)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.processResolveResults(CNContextImpl.java:1714)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.doLookup(CNContextImpl.java:1569)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.doLookup(CNContextImpl.java:1482)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.lookupExt(CNContextImpl.java:1189)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.util.IndirectJndiLookupObjectFactory$1.run(IndirectJndiLookupObjectFactory.java:372)
        at
com.ibm.ws.security.util.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java(Compiled
Code))
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.util.IndirectJndiLookupObjectFactory.getObjectInstanceExt(IndirectJndiLookupObjectFactory.java:221)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.util.Helpers.processSerializedObjectForLookupExt(Helpers.java:868)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.urlbase.UrlContextHelper.processBoundObjectForLookup(UrlContextHelper.java:152)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.java.javaURLContextRoot.processBoundObjectForLookup(javaURLContextRoot.java:398)
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.urlbase.UrlContextImpl.lookup(UrlContextImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.java.javaURLContextRoot.lookup(javaURLContextRoot.java(Compiled
Code))
        at
com.ibm.ws.naming.java.javaURLContextRoot.lookup(javaURLContextRoot.java:137)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:361)

Thanks,
Aarnout

De informatie in dit e-mailbericht (inclusief aanhangsels) is vertrouwelijk en is alleen bestemd
voor de beoogde ontvanger(s). Indien u dit bericht onterecht heeft ontvangen, wordt u verzocht
het bericht te retourneren en de ontvangen informatie op geen enkele wijze te gebruiken.

The information contained in this e-mail (attachments included) may be confidential and is
intended solely for the person(s) indicated in the message. Should you have received this
e-mail unintentionally, please return it to the sender and do not use the content of the message
in any way.