jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kim Altintop <kim.altin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customization of jackrabbit
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 10:56:22 GMT
You would have to write a custom access manager for that -- the
SimpleAccessManger
provided doesn't do any "real" access control. Look at

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/SimpleJbossAccessManager

for an example.

I can't give you much advice on mapping virtual hosts to workspaces
as this depends
heavily on your server setup -- you could probably just use Apache's
mod_rewrite to
get things running quickly.

Regards,
Kim