jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kim Altintop <kim.altin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customization of jackrabbit
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:18:43 GMT
Hi Manolo,

that's more or less the same thing we're trying to do.
I'd recommend using one workspace per user, so you won't have
to deal with moving dropped files around. You could also register
an EventListener on the "inbox" that moves files to another
workspace once uploaded by the user (that's what I'm doing, but
all my users will share a common "inbox").

Try replacing "server" with "repository" in your connection URL to
have the repository mount as a "regular" WebDAV resource (assuming
you're using the default Jackrabbit webapp).

Regards,
Kim