jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Martins" <alexandremart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Full-text Search in several workspaces
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:12:44 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for your answer.
My problem is:
Imagine that each workspace has stored top secret informations, as example,
one workspace stores "Sansung" files and other workspace stores "Motorolla"
files. Unfortunately, I canĀ“t put these files in a unique workspace.
But imagine that some users can access all workspaces (CEO as example),
then, how can I make a search that return the results from all workspaces?
After this, sorting by jcr:score (relevancy)...

its my content model,

Someone can help me?

Regards,

Alexandre Martins

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins