jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Martins" <alexandremart...@gmail.com>
Subject Authorization using WebDav
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:21:32 GMT
Hi All,

I´m using the webdav servlet example in my application. In order to add
authorization in my app, i´m using a class that extends AccessManager. It´s
running very well, but my class (that is associated in repository.xml), is
not used for WebDav Servlet. It is using the class that extends LoginModule,
but it is only the authentication, i need make a authorization by WebDAV.

The question is: The WebDAV servlet uses the method
"getAccessibleWrokspaces()"? , because this calls the MyAccessManager

Somebody knows how can I do it?

Thanks

BR,

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins