jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Neale" <michael.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Browser] Web Application repository session management
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 07:51:06 GMT
yeah I think pooling sessions keyed on user id won't work for a large number
of concurrent users. assuming you keep a cap on your cache, then basically
there would be very little of the same user staying in the cache.

However, for a small number of users and a complex app - I spose this can
work?

I too and a little concerned of this caching in the session - is there a way
to pull it out to a threadsafe place?