jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From HarveyWaters <harvey.wat...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Version Configuration Confusion
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:35:20 GMT

thanks for that, I'll give it a try.

I've also had a problem restoring a node which has a mixin added to it at
runtime. If i restore to a version before the mixin version was added then I
get a ConstraintViolationException ( as the mixin has a mandatory property
on it). I thought the mixin's were stored as part of the forzenNodeType so
mixins in later versions would simply not exist when the version without the
mixin was restored ?

Thanks for the help.