jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From alartin <alar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to start thinking in JCR
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:52:32 GMT

Hi Nunny,

I think the first step is domain modelling, let others understand what you
want and which aspects you are most concerned about. The second step is
object cotent mapping(OCM), that is to say, how to present your domain
entities in a hierarchical structure as nodes and properties. Meanwhile, you
should think about node type definition.
I am starting a demo called "Ikkyu" from scratch with helps from Jukka and
other experts. So, please give your blog demo proposal here and let us
discuss about it.