jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michal Hybler <m.hyb...@email.cz>
Subject UUID
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:13:42 GMT

I have question is the property jcr:uuid same as node.getUUID()?

because if I ask for uuid by this method node.getUUID() and after that If I
request for UUID by this way:

HashMap<String,String> properties = new HashMap<String,String>();

			PropertyIterator iter = node.getProperties();
			while(iter.hasNext()){
				Property prop = iter.nextProperty();
				if (!prop.getDefinition().isMultiple()) {
					properties.put(prop.getName(), prop.getValue().getString());
				}

			}
and after that If I write the properties from this map on the console the
UUID has different value than the previous one.

Is it u bug or where can I make a fault.
Thanks for explantion. Michal