jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From alartin <alar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node mapping question: when should I use subnode?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:00:08 GMT

Hi Jukka,

Thanks for your reply. I wanna write a simple QnA(like yahoo answers, but
much more simpler) demo of jackrabbit. Every question have tags and user can
find questions by search box, by status(open,voting,close) or by tag. And
also, newest questions, the hottest questions(ranked by the  number of
answers),  the users with the highest scores are shown in the frontpage.
There will be a timer to calculate all the infomration above.
I am eager to hear advices from experts like you. Many thanks again.