jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michal Hybler <m.hyb...@email.cz>
Subject searching nodes
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:09:42 GMT

I have method for searching nodes by id.

In this method i gel all nodes by SQL search

query = manager.createQuery("select * from nt:unstructured ",Query.SQL);
			QueryResult result = query.execute();
and after that iterate by while cycle for node

while(it.hasNext()){
				Node node = it.nextNode();
				if (node.getName().length() != 0){
						if (getId(node).equals(id)) {
							return new Polozka(node.getUUID(),node.getName());
			}
--- getId is my method represents node.getUUID() and Polozka id my class
represents node.---

but this method is so slow some has better solution fo searching nodes by
Id?
Thanks for help Michal Hybler