jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anton_slutsky <aslut...@applevac.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Browser] SessionImpl.export*View() serialize with prolog set to UTF-8
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:45:27 GMT

Hey Jukka,

Basically, Session.importXml() blows up when the following string is present
as a value of a property in my serialized xml: "Español".  The "ñ" character
is causing the problem.  With encoding="UTF-8", my sax parser complains
about an invalid character.  If I set encoding to UTF-16, the problem goes
away.

It could be a parser issue, but still ...

Thanks!

Anton