jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Browser] Is there a way to update nt:file nodes property
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:09:33 GMT
hi,
i would create a new nodetype, lets say: my:Resource that extends
nt:resource that additionally contains a property: my:fileSize. you
can register an event listener that listens on changes on the jcr:data
property. whenever it triggers, you can update the my:fileSize
property and then afterwards checkin the nt:file node.

however, why do you want to store the file size explicitly when you
can retrieve it via getProperty("jcr:data").getLength() ?

regards, toby