jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Kurla" <stefan.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JackRabbit Secutiy: JAAS and Acegi
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:07:15 GMT
I would also be interested in figuring out how to get started with
this option. There was an article on using Spring Modules here
http://www.infoq.com/articles/spring-modules-jcr;jsessionid=F48F5681FA01E2696616CF636E0AD5C6

Would be nice to configure acegi beans just as this and then use
custom authentication that could either use JAAS or something else.