jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Thompson" <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit/SQL query
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:58:08 GMT
Inspired by
http://diningtablecoder.blogspot.com/2006/11/using-lucene-syntax-in-jackrabbit-sql.html,
I'm trying to write a query that only searches for nodes of a certain type
within a particular subtree in my repository.  Unfortunately, the following
query (my first attempt) returns no results:

SELECT * FROM my:type WHERE contains(jcr:path, '"nodeName"')

Note that the characters around nodeName are a single quote, then a double
quote on the left and a double quote, then a single quote on the right.

Does anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

-Brian