jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Thompson" <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suported database schemas
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 23:27:53 GMT
>From the SimpleDbPersistenceManager javadocs (
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api-1/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/state/db/SimpleDbPersistenceManager.html),
I got mysql, daffodil, db2, mssql, and postgres.  Looking in
jackrabbit-core-1.2.1.jar, I also saw derby, h2, oracle, and default.ddlfiles

If your database isn't listed above, I'd try default and hope it works.  If
THAT doesn't work, you'll probably have to write your own .ddl file.

Someone else might be able to offer more insight on this - I'm fairly new to
Jackrabbit myself.

Hope this helps,

-Brian