jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian <cerebr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Search Filters Config Lost in Unit Test
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:51:08 GMT
Marcel,

Thanks for the reply, it seems the error occurred somewhere between my eyes and the computer
screen ;)  I presumed there was only one configuration for the search index, but there are
two (one for the workspace and one optional one for the versioning portion; I didn't have
the former configured).  Is it  a great deal more overhead to have an index for both the workspace
and prior versions?

Thanks,
Julian

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.