jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dominique Pfister" <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: A question on clustering
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 08:59:00 GMT
Hi Sriram,

Both of these basic scenarios should definitely work and I still think
that there's something wrong with your setup. Scenario A would even
work without clustering, because the second instance has no memory
representation to update when it is freshly started. Given that the
PersistenceManagers point to the same database I'd try the following:

(1) Verify that your new node actually appears in the database, in a table
     named <schemaObjectPrefix>_NODE.
(2) Set logging level to info, in order to see whether the FileJournal
correctly processes
     changes made by another instance.

Kind regards
Dominique