jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database PersistenceManagers (was "Results of a JR Oracle test that we conducted)
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:35:01 GMT
Hi,

> On 3/10/07, Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisberg@gmail.com> wrote:
> > thanks for sharing your elaborate analysis. however i don't agree with your
> > analysis and proposals regarding the database persistence manager.
> > i tried to explain my point in my previous replies. it seems like you either
> > didn't read it,  don't agree or don't care. that's all perfectly fine with me,
> > but i am not gonna repeat myself.
>
> It seems to me that *you* didn't read Bryan's points. He does have
> some good points and just summarily denying them is not only wrong for
> the sake of this argument but also very destructive for the community.

Based on IM discussion with Stefan it seems that I've overreacted. His
comment on not seeing the value to continue the discussion was about
the earlier DB PM issues he already covered in his previous messages.
I interpreted the comment as referring to Bryan's entire last message
which contained a number of points. I hope others didn't get the same
impression and that we can continue the discussion on the techical
issues.

BR,

Jukka Zitting