jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cluster feature - bug ?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:50:19 GMT
Hi,

On 3/5/07, Rafał Kwiecień <rafal@consol.pl> wrote:
> I noticed that the fix was postponed to version 1.3. Could someone tell me
> when 1.3 will be released and where I can find sources containing that fix ?

I hope to have 1.3 ready for release already by the end of March,
assuming no unexpected delays with JCR-755 that's driving the release.

The fix for JCR-756 cluster issue was unfortunately too complex to be
included in the 1.2.3 patch release, and therefore we don't even have
a simple patch that you could apply yourself to the 1.2 release
branch. If you're interested, you can checkout and build the latest
svn trunk where the fix is already included. Note that such snapshot
builds should only be used for development and testing, not deployed
in production.

BR,

Jukka Zitting