jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Profiling shows Session management to be a hotspot - session pooling etc
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:06:07 GMT
Hmm...if your code base can support it easily, I'd say share a session
between Reader threads (with try-catch for the InvalidItemStateException
added) and instantiate separate sessions for each Editor request.

So yes, I think you're most likely getting that exception because of the
non-ACID way you're using sessions.

-Brian